HomeNew discussion

New Project

Keenan Allen Reflects on First Pro Bowl Practice Messages in this topic - RSS

Bella
Bella

2/9/2018
Bella
Bella
Keenan Allen accomplished many firsts during the 2017 season.
First time playing all 16 games.
First player in Chargers history with 102 receptions.
First Pro Bowl honor.
Allen joined his Chargers teammates in Orlando this week ahead of Sunday’s All-Star showcase. But Wednesday was number 13’s first time on the field with the AFC squad.
” Allen said. “It’s special out here with all the great guys. I’m trying to learn new things and taking it day by day.”,Authentic Randall Cobb Jersey,“It was great
it was clear Allen was excited to get back between the white lines.,Authentic Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey,With almost a month having passed since the last time he took to a field
“I feel like I’m out here getting better. I’m out here with great guys; great competitors. It feels good to be back on the field.”
The crazy thing about the Pro Bowl is how a number of opponents the Chargers face all season long end up becoming their teammates for the week. Allen said that the practices are almost like getting a leg up on competition he may face in 2018.
‘We’re on the same team?!’ It should be fun.”,“It’s almost cheating! You go in the huddle and you see some of the guys around the NFL and it’s like
Along with those 102 receptions, 100 receiving yards and one touchdown in three-straight games. His dominant presence helped get the Bolts offense in a groove, KA13 finished the 2017 season with 1,Authentic Montravius Adams Jersey, and may have contributed to Allen getting chosen to participate in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown airing on ESPN on Thursday,womens Jamaal Williams Jersey,393 yards and six scores. He became the first player in NFL history to record at least 10 receptions,womens Bart Starr Jersey, Jan. 25 at 6:00 p.m. PT.
What can fans expect from the wideout in the Best Hands competition?
“Skills! Major skills and more skills to show what I have.”womens Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey,
Tune in to find out.womens Randall Cobb Jersey,
” Allen said. “It’s special out here with all the great guys. I’m trying to learn new things and taking it day by day.”,Authentic Jordy Nelson Jersey,“It was great
it was clear Allen was excited to get back between the white lines.,With almost a month having passed since the last time he took to a field,womens Jordy Nelson Jersey,
“I feel like I’m out here getting better. I’m out here with great guys; great competitors. It feels good to be back on the field.”Authentic Aaron Rodgers Jersey,
The crazy thing about the Pro Bowl is how a number of opponents the Chargers face all season long end up becoming their teammates for the week. Allen said that the practices are almost like getting a leg up on competition he may face in 2018.Authentic Bart Starr Jersey,
‘We’re on the same team?!’ It should be fun.”,“It’s almost cheating! You go in the huddle and you see some of the guys around the NFL and it’s like
Along with those 102 receptions, 100 receiving yards and one touchdown in three-straight games. His dominant presence helped get the Bolts offense in a groove, KA13 finished the 2017 season with 1,womens Montravius Adams Jersey, and may have contributed to Allen getting chosen to participate in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown airing on ESPN on Thursday,Authentic Jamaal Williams Jersey,393 yards and six scores. He became the first player in NFL history to record at least 10 receptions,womens Aaron Rodgers JerseyJan. 25 at 6:00 p.m. PT.
What can fans expect from the wideout in the Best Hands competition?
0 link