HomeNew discussion

New Project

Joseph Say They Want To Return To Texans In 2018, Messages in this topic - RSS

Bella
Bella

10 days ago
Bella
Bella
and when the clock runs out on the Texans season Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium so will Cushing’s ninth season in the NFL. After a season marred by a 10-game PED suspension,womens David Bakhtiari Jersey,Brian Cushing is the longest-tenured member of the Texans, but before practice Thursday, there are plenty of questions surrounding his future, the Texans linebacker said he’s not ready to call it a career.
“I’d like to continue playing,” he said. “The passion, fire, desire is all still there.”
Cushing is the Texans all-time leader in tackles, but he’ll turn 31 in January, and he’s slated to count $9.7 million against the Texans 2018 salary cap. If he’s released, the team saves $8.5 million.
“Does anyone know their future with their the next year? No, and that’s any profession. Would I like to (be back with the Texans)? Obviously, of course. Like I said, I’d love to continue to play football, so that’s not up to me, but like I said, we’ll see.”
Johnathan Joseph will be an unrestricted free agent after completing his seventh season with the Texans. He has started all 15 games this season, but he turns 34 in April, and he said Thursday that he and the Texans have discussed the future.
“There’s a little talk, mutual interest,” he said. “I wanted to wait until after the season to see how that goes and we’re here at it now and we’ll just see.”
and he’s proud of what he’s accomplished since signing with the Texans after the lockout in 2011.,Authentic Blake Martinez Jersey,Joseph became the Texans all-time leader in interceptions when he picked off two in a week six win over Cleveland
“I’ve had a great run here,womens Jake Ryan Jersey, big free agent signing seven years ago, Pro Bowl,Authentic Jake Ryan Jersey,womens Corey Linsley Jersey, had some good years,womens Morgan Burnett Jersey, won the division, but the ultimate goal is to bring a championship here when I came here,womens Nick Perry Jersey,womens Mason Crosby Jersey, did a lot of good stuff here, and I still want to be part of that going forward.”
but he says Houston is where he wants to be.,Joseph spent the first five seasons of his NFL career with the Cincinnati Bengals after being selected with the 24th pick of the 2006 draftAuthentic Morgan Burnett Jersey
“I’ve been here seven years, do this is pretty much what I know, here and Cincy, and this has been home for me, so I’d like to continue it being my home, but at the end of the day that’s not my call to make, so we’ll see what happens.”,Authentic Mason Crosby Jersey,
“Does anyone know their future with their the next year? No, and that’s any profession. Would I like to (be back with the Texans)? Obviously, of course. Like I said, I’d love to continue to play football, so that’s not up to me, but like I said, we’ll see.”
Johnathan Joseph will be an unrestricted free agent after completing his seventh season with the Texans. He has started all 15 games this season, but he turns 34 in April, and he said Thursday that he and the Texans have discussed the future.Authentic David Bakhtiari Jersey,
“There’s a little talk, mutual interest,” he said. “I wanted to wait until after the season to see how that goes and we’re here at it now and we’ll just see.”,Authentic Nick Perry Jersey,
and he’s proud of what he’s accomplished since signing with the Texans after the lockout in 2011.,Joseph became the Texans all-time leader in interceptions when he picked off two in a week six win over ClevelandAuthentic Corey Linsley Jersey,
“I’ve had a great run here, big free agent signing seven years ago, Pro Bowl, had some good years,Authentic Davante Adams Jersey,womens Blake Martinez Jersey,won the division, but the ultimate goal is to bring a championship here when I came here,womens Davante Adams Jerseydid a lot of good stuff here, and I still want to be part of that going forward.”
0 link