HomeNew discussion

New Project

C.J. Anderson on Trevor Siemian: 'We believe in hi Messages in this topic - RSS

Bella
Bella

25 days ago
Bella
Bella
quarterback Trevor Siemian became a light-up-the-lines sports-radio topic in and around Denver.,Authentic Chris Jones Jersey,After the Denver Broncos were shut out for the first time in a quarter-century Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargerswomens Steven Nelson Jersey,
But Siemian’s coach and teammates continue to say the Broncos’ struggles on offense go way past any difficulties the quarterback has had over the past four weeks. And that Siemian’s blunt assessment of his own work -- that the offense’s need for improvement "starts with me" -- is not a sign the second-year starter’s confidence has been shaken.womens Chris Conley Jersey,
“He’s back to work,Authentic Chris Conley Jersey," Broncos coach Vance Joseph said after Thursday's practice. “Our locker room respects Trevor; he’s our quarterback. That’s just Trevor holding Trevor accountable.",womens Joey Bosa Jersey, and that’s Trevor’s personality -- he’s hard on Trevor
Both immediately after a game in which he was sacked five times and was under plenty of duress against the Chargers’ Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa and during media availability this week,Authentic Hunter Henry Jersey, Siemian has been quick to blame himself. For his part in the current difficulties,womens Hunter Henry Jersey, Siemian has seven interceptions in the first six games, and has lost two of his five fumbles. He has also been sacked 22 times, one of which has been returned for a touchdown, and the Broncos have scored just 42 points in their past four games combined.womens Mitch Morse Jersey,
" Siemian said. “We have great leadership on offense. Guys are frankly embarrassed with what we put out there last Sunday. We have to play better. I have to play better. Everybody knows that.",“I have to play better. It starts with mewomens A. J. Cann Jersey,
“It’s frustrating," Siemian added. “I’d be lying to you if I didn’t say that,Authentic T.J. Yeldon Jersey, because you know you can play better, and you feel like you let your guys down. You let your teammates down when you don’t play well."
Philadelphia Eagles (6-1) and New England Patriots (5-2) in consecutive weeks.,Authentic A. J. Cann Jersey,Joseph also said after Thursday’s practice that Siemian had quickly dialed in to the team's work this week to get ready for Monday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs. Joseph wasn’t concerned that Siemian would have confidence issues as the Broncos enter a stretch of games against the Chiefs (5-2)
“He’s fine. He’s fine. Again,Authentic Mitch Morse Jersey, our offensive issues are not all Trevor," Joseph said. “He won’t say that,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey, but I will for him. He’s hard on himself because he has high standards. He wants to play well for this football team."womens KeiVarae Russell Jersey,
Running back C.J. Anderson, said everyone on offense has had a hand in what has happened., who rushed for at least 81 yards in three of the Broncos’ first four games and has 17 and 44 yards respectively in the past twoAuthentic KeiVarae Russell Jersey,
" Anderson said. “Mental mistakes and things going on.",“We believe in him. We still believe in [No.] 13. There’s a lot that’s going on around him that has to be better to help himwomens Chris Jones Jersey,
Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas has called Siemian “a warrior."Authentic Steven Nelson Jersey,
“People can say whatever they want, but they don’t know what’s going on with all this," Thomas said. “I know, I have to do better for Trev. We all do. He’s getting all the heat, me,womens T.J. Yeldon Jersey,but we all have to do better."
0 link