HomeNew discussion

New Project

Kevon Seymour has a head start on knowledge Panthe Messages in this topic - RSS

Bella
Bella

9/12/2017
Bella
Bella
Cornerback Kevon Seymour is so new to the Carolina Panthers organization that he doesn’t even have a locker with the rest of his position group.
traded to Carolina from Buffalo for receiver Kaelin Clay and a 2019 seventh-round pick on Saturday,Seymour, actually has been lumped in with the receivers because of the lack of an extra locker with the cornerbacks.
Despite being as fresh as he is, who formerly was the defensive coordinator in Carolina, all spring. That means Seymour thinks he has a pretty solid handle on the current Panthers defense, Seymour has been working with Bills head coach Sean McDermott,womens Max Tuerk Jersey, which won’t look too different from when McDermott was its coordinator.
“I’m super fresh,” he said on Tuesday. “I’m real familiar with it. So I mean,womens Craig Mager Jersey, but I’ve kind of picked up the system already,Authentic Pharoh Cooper Jersey, I’ll be playing fast out there. ...
“It’s very similar (to McDermott’s Buffalo defense).”womensv Denzel Perryman Jersey,
Seymour added that he enjoyed playing for McDermott, although their time together was brief.
“I loved Coach McDermott. He’s a hardworking man,womens Rob Havenstein Jersey, we worked hard over there,” he said. “He’s a good dude, you know, but he’s definitely about his business.”
a 2016 sixth-round pick,Seymour, competed at nickel in Buffalo with former Panthers corner Leonard Johnson. Authentic Denzel Perryman Jersey,He will be expected to back up Munnerlyn in the nickel as well as Daryl Worley on the outside.
“I’m here to play nickel and corner,Authentic Max Tuerk Jersey, I’m willing to do it,Authentic Craig Mager Jersey,whatever I can do to contribute to the team’s success,womens Tyler Higbee Jersey,” he said.
The versatility Seymour now has was not something he’s always been able to tout – he used to be a more traditional cornerback while at USC.Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey,
” he said. “I played a little nickel and on the outside,Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey,I picked that up along the way last year,womens Jamon Brown Jersey, wherever they needed me. I’m capable of doing it here.”
One thing Seymour may want to brush up on quickly is the names of his new teammates. When asked by the Observer what he thought of veteran nickel Captain Munnerlyn, Seymour didn’t know which player Munnerlyn was until reminded of his smaller size – notoriously a sensitive topic for Munnerlyn.Authentic Jamon Brown Jersey,“
“Oh! Cap!” Seymour laughed, eventually. “He’s a good dude. womens Pharoh Cooper Jersey,He brings a lot of energy.”
0 link